[BCAB] Software for transferring photos to digital format

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:55:29 BST 2017

Hi Mo

I don't know what the quality of the pictures is, I guess I would need to
leave that aspect to Shauna's judgment.  For me, as long as I can transfer
them all over, and they are identifiable, that's the main thing.  I will
always keep the original prints, but having the electronic copy would be
great.  We now have all his videos, stories and events on the hard drive,
the pictures is the tricky bit.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com