[BCAB] Software for transferring photos to digital format

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.org.uk
Sun Jul 2 12:18:57 BST 2017

Hi Jackie,

If Shauna is doing the bulk of the work for you, then as has been sed, The in-built windows solutions will do the job.
Whether they have the capability to enhance lesser quality pictures may be a concern, but it seems to me that compiling the output pictures with appropriate names, filling out the comment fields, then archiving the files in to meaningful named folders would be important for you to show family and friends, and know exactly what they are seeing.

Good fun I reckon.

Our house is full of pictures, and I still don't know who the lady in black, standing next to the school boy wearing the blazer  is. we also have some large portraits, which visitors ask about.

Enjoy the job, could be one of those computer tasks which is completely rewarding.

Joe

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 09:21:06 +0100