[BCAB] Amazon Prime and Audio Description

Paul Porter Paul.Porter at rnib.org.uk
Mon Jul 3 11:03:25 BST 2017

I've got AD for series 1 of the man in the high castle on my Iphone.

I am using the prime video app.

Open the episode. You may find that if you touch the screen Voiceover just  says video.  Double tap and playback options appear. flick down to audio and subtitles and double tap. Audio Description is available from there.

The app will remember you've got AD turned on.

Paul