[BCAB] Does anyone know how to post videos onto Twitter from an IPad using VO??

Eleanor Roberts eleanor.roberts01 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:07:29 BST 2017

Hi all

My apologies for the cross-post, but I'm hoping someone might be able to answer this one. I've got some videos on my IPad which a friend sent me. I'd very much like to put them on Twitter, but can't work out how to do so using VO. Facebook is no problem at all, as I just select the videos I want, click the share button, and Facebook is there on the list. Easy. However, Twitter doesn't appear at all, so I'm a bit stumped as to how to post my videos/achieve the same result. There must be a way, as I've seen plenty of videos on there. So if anyone's got any ideas at all how I can post my videos to Twitter using VO it'd be much appreciated??.

Many thanks for any help anyone can give.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad