[BCAB] TalkBack only working with ear phones

John jjsturt at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 4 07:19:40 BST 2017

Hi
One possible solution is to get a can
of compressed air or a air hose to blow out the socket.
This should clear any debris in there if that is the cause
of your problem.

If it is a Android problem then you could
reset the phone to factory settings but this can be a real pain.

John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/woodside_apps

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!