[BCAB] cinema AD app trial, greater access to film

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Wed Jul 5 09:01:47 BST 2017

I completely agree with you Laurent

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Laurent
Cadet de Fontenay
Sent: 04 July 2017 23:24
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] cinema AD app trial, greater access to film

Hi all

My issue with this method of delivery is that it puts the onus on the
visually impaired person to own a smartPhone. This should by no means be a
given, as some of us may not have such devices either by choice or by virtue
of individual circumstances, including age or learning / motor disability.
This adds a layer of complexity to people of varying ability being able to
go to the movies and have AD available to them and potentially takes the
responsability for provision away from these who cash in on the action.

Laurent

Sent from my iPhone