[BCAB] cinema AD app trial, greater access to film

John Paton John.Paton at rnib.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 10:14:55 BST 2017

Hi Yusuf,

Did you raise this during the trial? This sounds like the AD track and the content were running at different rates. Cinemas, linear broadcast and VOD typically use different frame rates and the audio track is synchronised to that frame rate. That means the AD track chosen needs to have been created for the platform being used. Otherwise it will slowly drift out of sync.

John