[BCAB] The Orbit

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:57:04 BST 2017

Hello
On another thread on this list it was said that these are exciting times for Braille. This has also been said in other forums. However, with all this excitement happening, I am wondering what has happened to what was claimed to be the most exciting development in Braille displays since sliced bread. What has happened to the Orbit? The last I heard was that there was expected to be an announcement around the time of the American conventions. I hapen't heard anything. Has anyone else?

Iain