[BCAB] The Orbit

Brian Lingard B.lingard at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 6 10:21:19 BST 2017

Ottawa Canada

What was the Orbit supposed to be? A really cheap multifunction
Braille display? or something else. Who was going to be the
maker?

Citing development in Braille displays since sliced bread. What
has happened to the Orbit? The last I heard was that there was
expected to be an announcement around the time of the American
conventions. I haven't heard anything. Has anyone else?

Iain
--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can
bring, please visit our website: https://www.bcab.org.uk/ Manage