[BCAB] Axceed NB9 Bluetooth wireless headphones

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:28:53 BST 2017

Thought I would let anyone looking for something like this know of the
Axceed NB9 Bluetooth wireless headphones which are currently on offer from
Amazon.

My son arrived here this morning and showed me them.  There is speech
feedback when you power or pair them, and if you are listening to music when
a call comes in, the voice announces "incoming call," and proceeds to read
out the number of the caller.  Of course that is only helpful if you know
their mobile or the landline number, but it was still interesting to see
this feature added to Bluetooth headphones now.

The actual headphones are very comfortable to wear, and the cups fold to
make travelling with them much easier.  They come with a 3.5mm cable if you
want to use it instead of pairing, as well as a micro USB charging cable,
plus a travel case with belt loop.  Ian says the battery life in them is
amazing, and he listens to a lot of music on the go.

Anyway, just passing on the information.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace