[BCAB] rnib in your pocket

dennis huckle muir1918 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:37:44 BST 2017

Paul, as you may or may not know I was beta testing updates as well.
Although updates are, of course welcome I am more concerned with rnib's
inability to collect payments and lack of response from managers in
Peterborough so I have had enough and wish to cancel my subscription.
I really enjoyed having an input in to the development of this.
Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.
e-mail:
dhuckle at virginmedia.com