[BCAB] rnib in your pocket

Ian Macrae ian.macrae1 at sky.com
Fri Jul 7 09:48:02 BST 2017

I think your problem is likely to be down to one of the big drawbacks to this device and how payment is organised. When you went for it you were required and agreed to sign up to a 24 month contract similar to the ones offered by mobile phone providers. My understanding would be that this is binding. However, you could express the view that the device is not fit for the purposes for which you purchased it.
Ian Macrae

ian.macrae1 at sky.com