[BCAB] E5 Speaker and Android Phones

Pele West pele.westlists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:46:51 BST 2017

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all your help.

Steve, I have no idea what you would ask Alexa. I don't know if these
streams are on Tunein. I have not been able to find them on the free
version of Tunein I have on my phone.

Jackie, The Wimbledon idea was a long shot. Thanks for writing.

David, It is interesting that you have no trouble with the cricket
streams using your iPhone. I did ask earlier in the year if anyone was
using Android to listen, but noone replied. I have tried enrolling on
the beta of Android O to see if it made a difference, but it did not.
Buffering only occurs on these BBC streams. I can listen to other
stations with no problems. I tend to use VLC Media.

Georgina, thanks for the advice about the phone. I have only tried it on
wi-fi and, as I said earlier, it is only the BBC streams that buffer.

Pele