[BCAB] OT, elastic lost inside new stick

Clive Stevenson clijen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 14:15:16 BST 2017

Hi Tom et al.

Developing this idea, go to a fishing tackle dealer and ask for a 'pole
threader'.  This is a long length of fine but very tensile wire with a
plastic tag at one end and is shaped into a hook at its other end.  In
length they vary between about 18-24 inches and are used for pulling
pole elastic through pole sections..  In addition to using it for its
legitimate use I have many times found it useful for pulling all manner
of things through tubing so I think it should do what you need without
to much trouble!

Cheers,

Clive.S