[BCAB] problems renaming a folder in outlook 2010.

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 8 20:37:07 BST 2017

Hi all,

UP until now I've had very little problem when wanting to either edit or
rename a folder in outlook 2010, but for some reason I can't edit the name
of one of my most recent folders, even if the folder is open at the time.
I'm trying to do this on a computer running windows 7 home premium, Jaws 18
latest build and Magic 14, if my set-up makes any difference.

I've tried following suggestions on Google, but they point to the use of F2,
which doesn't seem to be working, whether I try with the folder closed  and
highlighted, or whether I try highlighting the folder when it's open.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Alexander Shannon