[BCAB] AXCEED B9 HEADPHONES AGAIN

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:18:37 BST 2017

Yes it was this list, and mine arrived on Friday.  In terms of sound, they are adequate, not the kind of quality I would associate with my BeyerDynamics which, to be fair, cost a lot more when I bought them at least 20 years ago.  They are comfortable though, and were easy to pair with my phone as well.  I had hoped to be able to pair them with our Samsung TV so that I can listen to some stuff at close quarters as it were, but it seems you can only pair a keyboard or game controller, so that's a pity.  But they will come in handy so I'm not going to send them back or quibble over the £27 or so they cost.  My son likes his though and has already used them extensively, and they seem to be holding up well.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace