[BCAB] rnib in your pocket

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:19:29 BST 2017

My concern on this issue is that nobody from RNIB seems to have a clue
what is going on. My direct debit supposedly to be taken on the 30th
June still hasn't been taken. It also seems clear that a good number of
people haven't received a letter which was allegedly sent out at the
beginning of last month.

Iain