[BCAB] Kapsys SmartVision 2 Premium: first impressions

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:46:32 BST 2017

Hi Steve

Thanks for clarifying, I didn't realise you could move apps to the SD card
which is a different ball-game entirely.

I really like using it I must say, and I agree that others will find the
simplicity of physical buttons a breeze on an open Android device, not a
walled effect.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com