[BCAB] Off-topic - for Terry Clasper

Clive Lever clive.lever1955 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:20:06 BST 2017

Hello,

Terry, please can you email me back privately with your business contact
details, at

Clive.lever1955 at gmail.com

Or,

Please can someone (ideally just one person) contact Terry, and ask him to
drop me a line. I want to ask if he knows of any portable device, into which
you can type messages which will then be spoken back to you. It doesn't have
to do anything else, and needs to be relatively inexpensive, because it will
be very much needed, but only for a short while.

Best,

Clive

,

Terry, please can you email me with your bu