[BCAB] Nat West Banking

Phil Smalley Phil.Smalley at blaby.gov.uk
Wed Jul 12 12:31:33 BST 2017

Hi Colin,

I'm not a complex user of online personal banking with NatWest, but I believe  only setting up Payees and first-time payments require the card reader.

The view statements facility enables you to view onscreen or export in CSV format to excel etc.  No card reader needed.

Kind regards

    Phil
    T: +44 (0) 116 272 7716

Philip A Smalley
ICT Infrastructure Engineer

Sopra-Steria Ltd - working in partnership with
Blaby District Council | Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council | Oadby & Wigston Borough Council | Melton Borough Council