[BCAB] Mac trainer wanted

Eleanor burke eleanormarthaburke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 09:26:12 BST 2017

I know that Apple accessibility have told me they will assist any time over the telephone at any time of day and for as long as I need. this is free. I also know somebody who might also read this on the list Who had training remotely through the Apple store and I think he did pay for this maybe £70 a year.

http://www.justgiving.com/Eleanor-Burke-Aniridia