[BCAB] new I phone app for locating blue badge parking spaces in the uk.

John Farley john_farley at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 14 14:35:51 BST 2017

Thank you for this George.

I have now had a response from the developer with a reply about his app,
below is some information from his reply:

He can easily add the 3 missing tab speech words.
He has now added those to the update which he hopes to release next week.

He is also visually impaired and uses the locations in a mapping app to help
his wife who does all the driving.

Some other information he gave me is:

In the Notify tab if you touch the number of 'spaces' slider it
automatically enlarges it and the number of digits font is doubled.
He explained that the locations are maintained by using a crowd funded type
system where users add or modify locations.
For various reason he can't amend the database yet but is thinking in the
short term of added code that pastes the data about a location you would
like to add into an email and he will make the changes.

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: +44 (0) 7815 056076