[BCAB] Q. Windows Media player

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.org.uk
Sat Jul 15 21:04:31 BST 2017

susan,

I've sent you a link under another thread,
getting vlc media to play aac files.

Sory 'bout that, this client sometimes miss behaves.  No it's the work man, not the tools.

ead topic.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 16:54:59 +0100
"Susan Jones" <paws4talk at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I am using NVDA and Windows 365, when I had windows 2007 when I played a C D or DVD windows Media came up and I just tabbed to where I wanted to be. Now I get this notification message,

“New notification from AutoPlay, ‪DVD RW Drive (D:) jones_9017, Select to choose what happens with removable drives.  Window”

But I can’t find where the selection is.

I would be grateful for any help. Regards susan Jones