[BCAB] Audio description on the Amazon fire tv stick

John jjsturt at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:01:11 BST 2017

Hi
Thank you for the explanation on how to set AD.
I bought a Fire Stick on Amazon Prime day last week and
have been tapping the remote like a demented monkey until giving up.

The only info i could find online was about turning the voice view on or
off.

I will be trying the menu double tap later on today for what it is
worth the series The Crown on Netflix  has AD my wife
and I have watched the entire series 1.

As far as i know the AD process on Netflix is a hidden art but will
trying the double tap thing on that too.

John from Woodside Apps. - Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Twitter
https://twitter.com/woodside_apps

Our new game Super Tile Smash
Now available on the App Store!