[BCAB] Audio description on the Amazon fire tv stick

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:13:30 BST 2017

Hello Kerry,

Sadly no. I reasoned the same but I was disappointed to find that after purchasing Gravity. I wrote to Amazon who referred me to their website. When I asked for the website where UK audio described material was listed. They apologised stating there wasn’t one. Unless any more have come on stream “The Man In The High Castle” is the only UK AD title. I’ve just give up looking through films and tV shows in an attempt to find the holy grail.

Regards,

Gena