[BCAB] AccessibleAmazon Affiliate Tools

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Tue Jul 18 10:54:57 BST 2017

Hi Folks.

Looking at maybe getting into the world of affiliate marketing using
amazon as my base.  Does anyone know if their amazon publisher studio
tool is useable by us or do we have to copy/paste links from the amazon
associates page?  I have installed it on firefox and chrome (it is an
extension) just to see what it's like but I'm blowed if I can get it to
work.  I'm thinking it's not accessible but was looking for confirmation
and if not, does anyone know of an alternative?

Cheers.

Kerry