[BCAB] fitted accessible alarms

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 18 16:12:19 BST 2017

Hi Joe

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Joe Paton
Sent: 18 July 2017 16:09
To: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: [BCAB] fitted accessible alarms

Hi all,

I had a most informative conversation with ash, from the alarm company
today.

If we  haven't missed any significant points, it appears that the system
suggested to us, will provide adequate security for this propperty with a
voice module in the control pannel.

Although there may not be a fully developed application for mobile devices
at this time, that isn't a function that concerns us.

So thanks Jackie for the original information.

 If and when it is installed, I'll write again with an update if people are
interested.