[BCAB] Double Messages in sent items in Thunderbird

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Wed Jul 19 09:33:44 BST 2017

HI folks.  Was just looking through my hotmail emails to check something
I'd written in a previous email and I've noticed that there appear to be
duplicate messages in my sent items folder. Not only this, there appears
to be sent messages from other accounts too such as one of my Gmail
accounts that I have.  On looking through my iCloud account in
Thunderbird I notice the same thing although in this account I'm simply
seeing email from my iCloud account.  Anyone tell me what's going on??

Cheers.

Kerry