[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Wed Jul 19 10:43:38 BST 2017

hi all,
surely the experts are on this list most of us could be the people to say what would be a good device for a blind person. so much is out there to do all this listening to the radio and the like its just showing people how to use what's out there. why now do we need products for the blind which cost a lot of money. my elBraille which uses main stream for me is the best thing i have ever purchased.
i think what dennis says is a very good point bringing out a very good accessible dab radio could be the way to go but, because we're in such a very minority group this will never happen.