[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

Sandra Heaton sandra at sandras-place.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 13:53:53 BST 2017

Its something I think that I like to listen to from my bed.  I am afraid I don’t take my phone and Ipad to bed like some people do  I like to leave my internet downstairs.  So I would very much like a radio at the side of my bed.

Don’t know about anyone else that’s just my opinion.  So if a talking DAB radio ever came out then I would buy it.

Sandra.