[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Jul 19 14:07:17 BST 2017

Hi all.
I trialled this last week but given that I had the unit and gave it back on Friday, this was clearly a trial that should have been done before.
The product was easy to use and it is indeed similar in concept to synaptic.
The you tap to select and tap once and hold to activate an item.
If what I used was the release version then there were a few rough edges.
When I get back next week I wi seek some clarification from bWFB before expressing my concerns.
I do agree with others here though that the  lack of accessibility

of DAB is a big issue.
Also I want to find out if I was actually testing the latest version before commenting.
 Sent from my iPhone