[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:38:08 BST 2017

How will the introduction of Bumblebee affect the Sonata? Is Sonata on the way out?

Iain

On 19 Jul 2017, at 2:20 pm, Graham Page <gpage at useit.plus.com> wrote:

These charities are in competition with each other and there is no guarantee that the people running them have the best expertise.
It is about who can fund raise best.
The problem with the third sector in general is lack of accountability.
Charities were designed to go above and beyond statutory requirements not to do the work of government.
I will ask bWBF  some questions and see what I can find out from them.
Regards
Graham ing

Sent  from my iPhone