[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:25:00 BST 2017

I totally agree with you Steve.  I would dump DAB now if I had any say on
it.  And even if I had better DAB coverage here, I would still prefer to
stream due to better quality.  Yes I agree you are scuppered if your
broadband goes down, but DAB is rotten, seriously!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace