[BCAB] AccessibleAmazon Affiliate Tools

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Thu Jul 20 10:34:40 BST 2017

Hi Steve.

Yep.  I've come to that same conclusion also.  Do you just use the
normal links or have you tried to use the text+image links as well?  I'd
like to be able to put images in there also.  We do live in a sighted
world unfortunately. ha ha  I get the principle of doing it and that you
have to copy/paste code into your blog post in the text mode tab but how
do we know what, at least, the text part of text+image says?  Can we put
our own text in there and just simply use their image?

Kerry