[BCAB] Accessible Amazon Affiliate Tools

Kirsty Major englishwithkirsty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:20:12 BST 2017

Hi Kerry and Steve,

I'm interested in this too. At the moment I search for the product, then
generate my text affiliate links, then add the html code as I would with a
normal link, but I don't know how to get the code for the graphic links, how
they appear on a page (i.e. whether they are accessible with a clear text
label for the graphic), and whether you can even do this on a wordpress.com
site. Any ideas? Steve, do you have an example of a graphic link that you
could show us?

All the best,
Kirsty

Kirsty Major
English with Kirsty

www.englishwithkirsty.com
www.facebook.com/englishwithkirsty
www.xing.com/profile/Kirsty_Major

Have you visited my free resources for learners of English page?
www.englishwithkirsty.com/tips