[BCAB] elbraille

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Fri Jul 21 10:09:49 BST 2017

Hello Dennis,

Many thanks for this update. I much appreciate the time you have taken to write. I wondered how many voices does jaws come with now-a-days? Do you have large hands? Is the 14 a little cramped for you? Naturally with your fingers on the keys, how close to your sides are your elbows? I think if you have to bend / angle your wrists it affects your braille efficiency. Would you be comfortable using it on a train or bus’s narrow seat? I don’t know why I am asking you as I have already purchased one. I guess I would like to know of your initial experience.

Regards,

Gena