[BCAB] elbraille

Matthew Horspool mhorspool at live.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 14:29:22 BST 2017

Hi Gena,
To answer your question on JAWS voices, it still only comes with Eloquence by default, at least when you download it from the Internet - it might be different on the product CD or Elbraille.
However, Nuance Vocaliser voices are available for free download from the Freedom Scientific website. The easiest way to find them is to go into the JAWS "Help" menu and select "More Voices...". That will take you to the following web page:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/synthesizers
Matthew