[BCAB] elbraille

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 14:52:29 BST 2017

This gets more interesting.

So are you saying it doesn't use standard Windows for input?  The Elbraille
software is separate?  I would have thought the input should be controlled
by JAWS, not the ElBraille.  This makes it even less mainstream than I
thought.

If they chuck out an update like that to a beginner, and it breaks input, it
could really make for some interesting times.