[BCAB] elbraille

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 16:49:44 BST 2017

Hi (Andrew in particular),

When I was at Sight Village on Wednesday, one of the "teething problems" Sight and Sound mentioned with the ElBraille was that, if the units that were first released were reset, they would revert to Russian.  Not sure if that might have something to do with the lack of the recovery image too.

They did say that they were collaborating with FS on what I guess you might describe as English localisations.

Cheers,

Ed