[BCAB] accessible telly

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 11:29:27 BST 2017

Yes this is true.  If you tune the TV itself to either Freeview, FreeSat or Satellite, it will because it is using its built-in tuner.  But if you attach a box like the Sky+ or Virgin Media, it won't read any channel information.  My TVonics box talks, of course, which is what I use for recording programmes.  I wish this TV had a built-in recorder but it doesn't.  I have attached an external drive and experimented a tiny bit with recording, and that does work because the Samsung remote control has Record, Play, and Pause on it.  Shame they didn't actually include a recorder though.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: Jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace