[BCAB] BWBF launches Bumblebee

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Sun Jul 23 15:52:40 BST 2017

Graham,

Sorry for being late to this one.  I would be willing to stretch to perhaps
£200 for a fully voicing DAB radio of the sort you might have on your
table-top by the bed or in the kitchen, etc.  Like the old Pure Sonus 1XT,
that sort of thing, but of course the station info would need to be capable
of being read correctly as it changed, and not be reliant on an internet
connection to operate.

My first Pure was purchased for £120.  My third Pure was purchased for £85.
Both purchased new from RNIB.

Phil