[BCAB] accessible telly

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Mon Jul 24 22:19:49 BST 2017

John. I feel your pain. I've been going through exactly the same thing. I'm debating whether I should go to sky and ask for some financial compensation given that we cannot access certain parts of our TV service due to its inaccessibility of the app. Has anyone tried this with any success? I'm sick of getting emails that state we are working on the problem. Well, I've got a ton of TV programmes I have not been able to watch due to not being able to access the planner. They be working a lot harder if it was a problem that the sighted customers were encountering I'm sure. I think as we are paying for a service we cannot access, we should be entitled to something.

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone