[BCAB] accessible telly

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Mon Jul 24 22:27:19 BST 2017

 Yes Steve, I heard the advert for this. Sadly, as per usual, tennis didn't seem to be among the popular sporting channels. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I do think we get a poor deal regarding the coverage of tennis in this country. I will get off my soapbox now. :-) as for golf, to me, it's just getting paid to tidy up outside. LOL

Sent from my iPhone