[BCAB] Attention, programmers!

Joe Hutchinson joe.hutchinson71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:38:41 BST 2017

Hello everyone!

Some of you might remember me emailing a while ago asking about some of your experiences as being a programmer and being visual impaired. First of all, thanks ever so much for all your very helpful replies.

You also may remember me saying that I am developing a novel tool for my Masters project to assist visually impaired programmers overview a class file using sounds. I am almost finished with this development and will be doing experiments with it from the week beginning seventh of August over the course of about three weeks. So if you are a visually impaired programmer and would like to try a tool that may be very useful for you, this could be a very interesting thing for you to take part in!

I am based in Bristol but I am willing to come and visit you if you are ok with that. I am quite flexible with distance. The test would take about thirty to forty-five minutes.

If you are able to, please complete this Google form. https://goo.gl/forms/GsxReW20EvyfmKY92
I hope it is accessible, if not I apologise. Just register your interest to my email joe.hutchinson71 at gmail.com
and I will ask some follow up questions.

All the best

Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10