[BCAB] accessible home appliance

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Wed Jul 26 09:47:20 BST 2017

Brian,

I posted the link to this (or a very similar) product in an email yesterday:

https://firstbuild.com/blog/talking-washer-dryer/

But having searched, I can't find anything further and do not know whether
it ever went into production, or whether it is available in the UK.

Do our members from the RNIB such as Paul and John P have any info on this?
It looks like it could be a real solution providing speech access to a whole
range of washing machines.

Phil