[BCAB] Jaws

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Wed Jul 26 15:57:06 BST 2017

                  Hello hope somebody can elp me I am using a large table in work Microsoft  word 2007 and jaws keeps reading out as I am ctrl and alt arrowing the name of the row and column, for example

Row  1 no title Department name
Row 2 no title user.

I have a lot of sections I do not want to hear row 117 no title and then the details of the table.

Any help please?

Regards

Derry ,

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara

Tá an t-eolais san ríomhphost seo, agus in aon ceangláin leis, faoi phribhléid agus faoi rún agus le h-aghaigh an seolaí amháin. D’fhéadfadh ábhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhléid profisiúnta nó dlíthiúil. Mura tusa an seolaí a bhí beartaithe leis an ríomhphost seo a fháil, tá cosc air, nó aon chuid de, a úsáid, a chóipeál, nó a scaoileadh. Má tháinig sé chugat de bharr dearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir agus scrios an t-ábhar ó do ríomhaire le do thoil.