[BCAB] Responding to List Messages Using Thunderbird

Kerry Fielding littlemisslovely1973 at me.com
Wed Jul 26 16:52:24 BST 2017

HI folks.

Maybe I'm paranoid but after sorting out my problems sending emails to
lists from Thunderbird I'm still not convinced all of my emails are
getting through.

I've added all of the different list addresses as contacts in my address
book but my question is what I do when replying to a message from the
list.  I have tried CTRL+shift+l to respond to a list and sometimes that
works and sometimes it doesn't.  I've also used CTRL+R but have a
feeling that when I do this the response only goes to the person to whom
I'm replying.  I had this clarified by John yesterday when we were
discussing the Sky App as it seems I responded directly to him when
pressing CTRL+R.  On a positive note though I do like Thunderbird.

Kerry