[BCAB] Jaws

LU OGBE oluogbe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 21:52:23 BST 2017

Hi Derry,

With your doc open:

1) Press JAWS key + V to launch JAWS settings
2) Turn off 'Cell Coordinates Announcement'
3) Turn on 'Defined Bookmark Table Column and Row Titles Override'
4) Tab to the OK button & press Enter to exit JAWS settings
5) Launch JAWS settings again
6) Check that 'Table titles announce' is off

HTH.

Regards,
LU