[BCAB] PROBLEM WITH FIREFOX

M F Mason mfmason at blinding-flash.net
Fri Jul 28 10:34:37 BST 2017

Hello Doreen,

I am not a firefox user but I was wondering the following:
Once you are in firefox,
are you pressing control + o and then typing in the address?
If this is the case,
you might like to try entering
control + l
and then entering the web address of the page you require.
Of course, it may be that I have completely misunderstood the problem.
If this is so, I apologise.

Many thanks,

Mike.