[BCAB] another PROBLEM WITH FIREFOX

Panagiotis Antonopoulos pantonop at windtools.gr
Fri Jul 28 10:41:50 BST 2017

Hi all,
I will not say that firefox, to which I have migrated  waiting for edge to
become accessible, is much of my liking, but I manage ok with it. There is
however, one thing that irritates me and this is the inability to check
progress if something is started downloading. I wonder if others in our
group have found a way to solve this, or it is something we have to take as
it is. The only thing I can do is attempt to close the program, in which
case I get a dialogue prompting me that a download is continuing, with the
options "cancel" and "don't exit", which I will use, until at some stage,
the program will close without the message appearing. By then, I know that
the download has been completed. Chrome is incidentally, much much better on
this, but I have not felt confident enough in terms of accessibility to make
it a default program, as it seems to lack good bookmarking and other
features. Any suggestions welcome.
		Cheers,
				Takis